LISTEN to the top news stories from the past 7 days.
In this episode
- Deminers depart Stanley after a decade clearing landmines
- Public consultation on off-road driving on public beaches
- Conservation launch their Citizen Science Project the Big Seaweed Search in collaboration with the Natural History Museum
- Gavin takes a look at Falkland Islands Seafaring history to celebrate International Seafarer's Day
- KTV wins compensation from the Government
- The Museum raises over £1,000 from a book sale
This programme was broadcast on Falklands Radio on June 27, 2020. It will be available for one month.